Get started with banking made for UMD
Save time on campus by entering your info today.
Open now online
This account is only for students enrolled at and attending the University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Free digital and mobile banking, including online bill pay.
- Instantly issued TCF Debit Card® with wave to pay and free withdrawals at TCF ATMs.
- No minimum balance or monthly maintenance fee. Other fees may apply. These include, for example, fees for overdrafts, returned item NSFs, dormant accounts and other optional services.
- No minimum opening deposit.
- Pay with your phone using mobile payments or money transfer apps.
Review more details here.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- Orientation date
- University student ID number (if available)
- Social Security number or ITIN (if you have one)
- Government-issued photo ID
Complete the forms and submit. When you get to campus, you’ll find your pre-filled application ready for you—saving you valuable time.
This account is also referred to as TCF Campus Card Checking in the account contract. TCF has a school arrangement with this university to offer on campus banking services to their students, faculty, and staff.
© 2017-2018 TCF National Bank. Member FDIC.