The product or service that you ordered did not meet your expectations. You have already attempted to resolve the dispute with the merchant, you believe the merchant is not following the agreement you have with the merchant and would like further assistance. Contact us and we may be able to help you resolve your dispute with the merchant.Common examples of a Merchant Dispute are:
- I have returned the product and complied with the merchant's return provisions and the merchant has not provided a credit.
- I have cancelled an order or contract and have not received a credit as agreed upon with the merchant.
- I recognize the transaction and have attempted to resolve the issue with the merchant, but now I have a disagreement with the merchant on the service or product.
Transaction Error or ATM Error
If you recognize the transaction, but it was deducted from your account for an incorrect amount or you did not receive the funds from an ATM call us as soon as possible so we can help.
Common examples of Transaction or ATM errors are:
- I was charged more than what I approved.
- While I was using an ATM, the ATM did not dispense the amount that I was charged.
- I was charged more than once for this transaction.