TCF does not charge a fee to customers for digital banking. The TCF mobile app is free to download.
Transfers and withdrawals, including bill payments from money market and savings accounts, are limited to six per month or monthly statement period. A fee applies for transfers and withdrawals exceeding this limit.
To enroll in digital banking, you’ll need this information:
- The account number of your eligible account or debit/ATM card.
- The PIN for your account or debit/ATM card.
- If you’re an existing customer with a login ID, you’ll need it. If you’re a new customer, you’ll set up your login ID during enrollment.
- Your Social Security number, tax ID number, or if you don’t have either, your date of birth. Note that if we have your SSN or tax ID number, you must use it – you cannot use your date of birth if you don’t know or have forgotten your SSN or tax ID number.
Go to tcfbank.com. You’ll see a log in button at the top of the page. Select enroll now and enter in the information listed above.
- If you select hide from view for an account, it completely omits that account from digital banking, along with all of its calculations. You have to call customer service to get it restored.
- Exclude and include change what accounts are included in your budget and planning tools.
- Remove and show will change which accounts appear in your dashboard or quick glance.
Export allows you to select a file type for downloading your account data. For example, you could export data into a PDF, an Excel file or a specific file type that’s used with accounting software, such as Quicken or QuickBooks.
You can also download a PDF and save an item, such as a bill payment confirmation, a transaction and budget information. Under pay & transfer, select the create & view tab, click on the name of the transaction you want to save and click on the button download.