While standard bill pay is free, there is a fee each time you use express bill pay, which allows you to pay a bill faster than the standard delivery time when necessary. You'll be required to approve the fee before submitting the transaction.
Transfers and withdrawals, including bill payments from money market and savings accounts, are limited to six per month or monthly statement period. A fee applies for transfers and withdrawals exceeding this limit.
To enroll in digital banking, you'll need this information:
- The account number of your eligible account or debit/ATM card.
- The PIN for your account or debit/ATM card.
- If you’re an existing customer with a login ID, you’ll need it. If you’re a new customer, you’ll set up your login ID during enrollment.
- Your Social Security number, tax ID number, or if you don’t have either, your date of birth. Note that if we have your SSN or tax ID number, you must use it – you cannot use your date of birth if you don’t know or have forgotten your SSN or tax ID number.
You can enroll from the mobile app or from tcfbank.com. To enroll from the app, go to the app store on your mobile device, search for the TCF Bank mobile app, download the app and follow the prompts. To enroll from a web browser, go to tcfbank.com, and on the log in section at the top, select Enroll now. When you enroll via app or web browser, you'll need to have your account number or debit/ATM card number, PIN and Social Security number.
- If you select hide from view for an account, it completely omits that account from digital banking, along with all of its calculations. You have to call customer service to get it restored.
- Exclude and include change what accounts are included in your budget and planning tools.
- Remove and show will change which accounts appear in your dashboard or quick glance.
Export allows you to select a file type for downloading your account data. For example, you could export data into a PDF, an Excel file or a specific file type that’s used with accounting software, such as Quicken or QuickBooks.
You can also download a PDF and save an item, such as a bill payment confirmation, a transaction and budget information. Under pay & transfer, select the create & view tab, click on the name of the transaction you want to save and click on the button download.
In digital banking, from the dashboard, select the account you want to view, and choose Show running balance. Your account’s running balance will appear at the right side of each transaction in the desktop view and below each transaction when using a mobile device. You can only see your running balance when one account is being viewed at a time. If you wish to stop seeing it, select Hide running balance.
Please note that your running balance is not your available balance. It is for guidance only and does not reflect available funds.
Your available balance is the most current record we have of the amount available for you to withdraw from your account. It reflects deposits and withdrawals that have posted to your account, subtracts funds not yet available and adjusts for pending deposits and withdrawals.
Your running balance is for informational purposes only, listing transactions that were processed to your account on a particular day. The transactions may not process in the order shown. Running balance is not used to determine overdraft fees and is not adjusted to show your historical available balance.
Digital banking suggested topics
How do I lock or unlock my debit card?
How do I start using digital banking?
How do I enroll in digital banking?
I forgot my password or login ID.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
How do I enroll in online statements?
How do I get push notifications?
Have a question?
Tweet us @TCFCares