Pay bills fast—no stamp needed
Before using the pay & transfer tool, you have to enroll in online bill pay. To enroll, go to pay & transfer, click on the bill pay enrollment tab, click enroll now and select the account you’d like to be your default funding account.
To set up the people or companies you want to pay:
- Go to pay & transfer and select manage recipients.
- Choose add recipient and then either add a biller to pay (if it’s a company or business with whom you have an account) or add a person to pay if you’re paying an individual.
- You can search for businesses in the search bar—if the business you want to pay is in our system, some of the company information will auto-populate.
- To pay a company, you’ll need the account number you have with them (for example, your utility bill account number) and the biller’s ZIP code that appears on the bill.
After you enter the recipient, you can make a payment from the recipient tab or:
- Select the create & view tab.
- Click the schedule button and fill in the information: whom you’re paying, the amount, the account the money will come out of and the date you want the payment to process.
- Next, select whether it’s a one-time or recurring payment, and make any notes if you choose.
- Click continue and follow the prompts until you see the success notification.
After you have bill pay set up, you can pay bills right from the dashboard view, which is the view you see when you first log in. Just click on pay/transfer and use the dropdowns to quickly make a payment to a recipient you’ve already set up.