We can help you control and predict your company’s cash flow.
Receive early notification of checks posting to your disbursement account and automatically fund that account from another TCF account
Safely and efficiently disburse same-day funds to payees in the United States; international wire transfers also available
An efficient and cost-effective way to disburse payments to your employees, trade creditors and the U.S. Treasury
We offer tools and services designed to help you speed up collections and mobilize your cash.
TCF's remote deposit services permit you to deposit checks without leaving the office and extends the deposit cutoff time for a longer processing day. Deposit details can be downloaded to account receivables systems, enhancing the reconciliation process
Outsource the collection of receivables to TCF
TCF's ACH services allow you to collect regularly scheduled payments due to you quickly, accurately and predictably, while lowering collection costs
Receive same day electronic notification of incoming wires
Track your deposits by location and have your funds concentrated to a single account automatically
Consolidate deposits into your main TCF operating account from related TCF accounts
Receive timely account information to help you better manage your cash position.
Receive information on current balances and pending transactions via TCF commercial online and mobile banking in real time
Receive various online reports, including Balance Reporting, ACH Return Resolution, Deposited Items Returned Advices, Account/Analysis Statements, Account Reconciliation and TCF Loan Statements; and receive notice when new reports are available
Receive daily ACH addenda reports that provide supplemental information on ACH debit and credit entries to your TCF accounts
Three account reconciliation services are available to meet your needs: Full, Partial and Deposit Reconciliation
TCF's most comprehensive online service for commercial clients with more sophisticated treasury management needs.
- Online and mobile access to current balances and pending and posted transaction history
- Online statements and extensive reporting options
- Online transaction initiation alternatives, including transfers between TCF accounts, ACH origination, and wire transfers
- Ability to approve pending ACH and wire transfers and make internal account transfers via mobile access
- Fraud prevention tools, such as stop payments, ACH block and filter, text alerts, check positive pay and more
- Sophisticated security tools and procedures to keep your financial information and bank accounts secure