Disclosures and Agreements
See below for links to important disclosures and agreements.Account Summary - TCF provides an easy-to-read account summary, describing the key fees, terms and conditions of our most popular checking accounts.
- Online and Mobile Banking Agreement
- Online Banking Glossary
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit Agreement
- Overdraft Protection Transfer Service Agreement
- Terms & Conditions for Certificate of Deposit Accounts
- Terms & Conditions for Checking and Savings Accounts
- Terms and Conditions for Premier Checking Plus Accounts and Miles Plus Rewards Program
- Terms and Conditions for Visa Gift Cards
- What You Need to Know About Bank Service Charges and Overdrafts
- What You Need to Know About Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
TCF provides the Talking ATM feature at all of TCF ATMs. Talking ATMs deliver audio information through any standard personal headset (3.5mm), making it possible for people with visual impairments to use the ATM while ensuring their security.
Customers may use their own headset (3.5mm jack) to access the Talking ATM or request one from us at no charge. To request a headset, call Customer Service or visit a TCF branch.
- Alternate statement formats and other printed material.
- TCF offers bank statements and legally required communications in Braille, large print and audio CD format. If the customer requests a copy of a printed document other than a bank statement or legally required communication, TCF will determine if there are any other effective means to communicate the information. This might mean having the document converted to Braille, large print or audio format.
- TCF offers Sight (raised-line) Checks for customers who are visually impaired. Sight Checks are larger checks (8 1/2 inches wide by 3 inches tall) with bold lettering and raised text and lines.
- To order Sight Checks, customers can call Customer Service or talk to a TCF Representative at any TCF branch. Customers enrolled in Online Banking can also order Sight Checks by selecting the Services tab in Online Banking.
- An alternative to Sight Checks is Online Bill Payment and check-writing assistance by branch staff.
- A hearing impaired Customer Service phone line: (800) 343-6145 or (612) 339-3075 if calling from a Twin Cities metro area code.
- Screen reader applications. TCF's website is designed to be screen reader friendly. Screen reader users can usually navigate our website using the tab and arrow keys or keyboard shortcuts.
- Skip navigation. Screen reader users can use this option to skip the main, side, and footer navigation links and directly view the main content of any page for ease of use.
- ALT Tags in graphics. All our graphics have ALT Tags describing the respective image. This allows persons with physical or technical limitations to collect the information provided by the image.
- Adjusting browser text size and color. Your internet browser allows you to change the accessibility setting to adjust the text size. To adjust the text in most browsers, please try the following instructions: Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Click Accessibility -> Check Ignore font sizes specified on Web pages -> Click OK. The browser will then respond to the View -> Text size changes.
- Captions for deaf individuals. Shown within each video or below each video will be a PDF script giving individuals with hearing disabilities the ability to read video scripts.
- Minimized screen flicker frequency. TCF's website has little video, flash, or moving on-screen presentations to minimize flicker, movement, or rotations and is designed to avoid causing the screen to flicker with a frequency greater than 2 Hz and lower than 55 Hz.