Commercial Online Banking Enhancements
Account Statements in PDF Format
To access, hover over the Reports tab and click on the Account Statements link. A list of available statements will be displayed. Simply select the statement you would like to view in your PDF viewer. Once displayed, you can view, save or print your statements.
All other statements and notices will remain in the Electronic Reports Service. Certain restrictions may apply.
Deposit Item Detail
Find the deposit in question, click on the “Image” icon and view a list of checks included in the deposit. Then click on the link to view the image of the check. From there you can print or save the image.
Same Day ACH Credit Origination
ACH credit entries just got faster. You can now move funds and data electronically through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) with a same day effective date.
Business to Consumer
Process urgent payroll, off-cycle bonuses, rebates, claims or reimbursement payments faster.
Business to Business
Process invoices and state and local tax payments faster.
Same Day ACH Guidelines
- If you don’t currently have ACH Service or if you have ACH Service and would like access to same day processing of credit entries, contact your TCF Treasury Management Advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can originate Same Day ACH credits (payments) in TCF Commercial Online Banking. Log in to TCF Commercial Online Banking, hover over the “Payments” group and select “Initiate ACH Batch” to begin your Same Day ACH credits (payments).
- You also can originate Same Day ACH credits (payments) if you submit your ACH files to us via our direct send option.
- Available for both standard and prefunded ACH originations.
- Credit entries exceeding $25,000 will be processed next day.
- This service is not available for International ACH Transactions or payments to the federal government.
- Standard ACH origination services require credit approval. Additional fees apply for Same Day ACH entries.