TCF Premier Plus Charge Card
Use your TCF Premier Plus Charge Card instead of cash or checks and you will automatically earn valuable points. With your TCF Premier Plus Charge Card, you earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on Qualifying Purchases. See Terms and Conditions for details about Qualifying Purchases.
Stop by any of our convenient TCF locations to open an account.
- $0 Annual Fee | $0 Transaction Fees | $0 Penalty Fees
- Rewards - With your TCF Premier Plus Charge Card, you earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on Qualifying Purchases.
- No Finance Charges - Because you pay your balance in full each billing cycle, you’ll never pay finance charges.
- Flexibility and Control - Use your charge card for everyday purchases up to your set spending limit. Your card is accepted worldwide; everywhere Visa® credit cards are accepted.
- Convenient Cash Access - Enter your PIN at an ATM and withdraw cash directly from your linked TCF Premier Checking Plus account.
- Security - You’re protected against fraud with Visa’s Zero Liability policy,* which has you covered if your card is ever lost or stolen
|TCF Premier Plus Charge Card|
|Spending Limit:||$2,500 to $15,000|
APR on Purchases:
No Interest Charges
|Card Payment Information|
|All charges made on the TCF Premier Plus Charge Card are due on the date indicated on your periodic billing statement.|
|Inernational Service Fee:||0%|
See TCF Premier Checking Plus Charge Card Amendment for more details.
TCF Miles PlusSM Rewards
The more you use your card, the more you’ll earn! So remember to keep using your card for all your purchases and redeem your points for great rewards:
- Travel on most major airlines – without blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Choose from thousands of items from the most popular online retailers, including many for 5,000 points or less.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Already a TCF Premier Plus Charge Cardholder? To access the TCF Miles Plus Rewards Program, sign-in to TCF Online Banking in the upper left hand corner of this page and click on the Rewards tab.
For information on factors you should consider when obtaining or using a charge card, visit the Federal Reserve Board website at www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard
DEFERRED PAYMENT ON TRANSACTIONS
TCF Premier Plus Charge Card transactions are automatically debited in a single withdrawal from your TCF Premier Checking Plus account once a month.
*Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholder must notify TCF Bank promptly of unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details contact TCF Bank or visit visa.com/security.