Convenient Alerts and Reminders
We’ll keep you in the know. FREE* account alerts are an easy and convenient way to stay on top of your TCF Checking account activity.
Types of Alerts and Reminders
We’ll notify you when your account balance goes above or drops below an amount you specify, follow up on transfers or just receive periodic balance notifications.
- Periodic balance
- Low account balance
- High account balance
- Successful transfer
- Define your own reminder for things like paying bills or transferring funds
Ways to Receive Alerts and Reminders
- Email message
- Email-enabled mobile device
- Secure message in Online Banking
How to Set-up an Alert or Reminder
To set up account alerts, you must first enroll in TCF Online Banking. To add account alerts to your existing TCF Online Banking service:
- Log in to TCF Online Banking
- Select Alerts & Messages on the Home tab
- Select manage Alerts or manage Reminders
Account Alerts may not reflect checks not posted to your account or other pending transactions. TCF does not warrant the accuracy or timing of the alerts.
*Alerts sent to your mobile device may be subject to a fee charged by your wireless service provider.