Home Equity Lines of Credit
With Command Credit Plus, put your home to work for you. Use your TCF Home Equity Line of Credit for debt consolidation, home improvement projects, vacations and more!
- Interest may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor on the deductibility of interest and charges.
- Competitive rates.
- Convenient access with checks or TCF® CommandLine® Card1 if requested.
- Up to $500,000 line amount.
Annual maintenance fee of $75 applies during any period for which account advances are available on the account.
TCF CommandLine Card:
If requested, the TCF CommandLine Card gives you the flexibility you need to take control of your finances and simplify your life. The card works just like a credit card, only it taps into your available line of credit.
Use Your TCF CommandLine Card for:
- Easy access to your home equity or personal line of credit
- Purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted
- ATM advances with no access fees at TCF ATMs
Find answers to your questions by visiting our Consumer Loans FAQs.
Access helpful lending tools to help you with the loan decision-making process.
1The TCF CommandLine Card is not available in Connecticut, Nebraska and New York.