Together, we're building a better community.
The TCF Foundation, the philanthropic arm of TCF National Bank, provides charitable contributions to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in education, human services, community development and the arts. The Foundation allocates grants to organizations located within the communities in which we have TCF offices, and to organizations engaged in nonprofit activities designed to improve the economic and social well-being of our communities. Our focus is to fund those organizations actively supported by current TCF employees through volunteerism or service on boards and committees.
Letter of Inquiry
The TCF Foundation welcomes letters of inquiry from organizations interested in applying for a grant. After reading your letter of inquiry, we will invite you to submit a full proposal if we feel your organization meets our criteria. Letters of inquiry may be sent any time of year. We welcome any questions you may have about the process or timing of your review. Please note, however, that it can take as long as three months to review your letter of inquiry. Please address questions to (763) 337-5561. Please include the following information with your Letter of Inquiry:
- Your organization's name, address and website.
- The organization's contact person's name, title, phone number and email address.
- TCF employee name(s) involved with your organization.
- Amount of funding you are applying for and how you would allocate it.
- Geographical area in which your organization serves.
- Your organization's mission and a description of the project.
- List of the organization's current Board of Directors.
- Copy of page one of the IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt letter for the organization.
Mail letters of inquiry to:TCF Foundation
1405 Xenium Lane N, PCC-1A-F
Plymouth, MN 55441
TCF Employee Matching Gifts Program
TCF offers an Employee Matching Gifts Program to supplement donations made by employees to charitable organizations of their choice. Employees should refer to the Employee Matching Gift Form for eligibility information and program guidelines.