TCF® Debit Card
The TCF Debit Card is a fast, safe and easy way to make purchases right from your TCF checking account. It’s ideal for everyday spending, like groceries, gas, entertainment and paying bills. Use your check card at the ATM to withdraw cash, make deposits or transfer funds. Easily track your purchases with TCF phone, online or mobile banking. And you’re protected with zero fraud liability.
It's easier to pay bills with your TCF Debit Card
- Automatic: Contact your billers once to set up automatic bill payments. Payments will be automatically charged to your card so you won't have to mail a check.
- One-time: Control when and how much you pay by initiating each payment when you’re ready by simply visiting the biller’s website or calling them directly.
Transactions could be declined if funds are unavailable.
Learn how to set up your TCF Visa Debit Card in automatic Bill Payment today!
- Your card number is never shared with the retailer and transactions are private and not stored by Apple
- Unique security features built right into your iPhoneTM 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
- Protected by zero fraud liability
- Easily suspend Apple Pay if your device is lost by contacting us
Apple Pay is not available at all retailers.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Simple: Add your TCF card to enroll. Then pay with Visa Checkout! - it's easy to spot!
- Fast: Skip typing in your card and shipping info every time. Just use your Visa Checkout login to pay and that's it.
- Secure: Shop worry-free. Your info is stored behind multiple layers of security.
Visa Checkout is not available at all retailers.