TCF Financial Corporation is a publicly held company that operates in a complex, dynamic, highly competitive and regulated environment.
TCF Financial Corporation has adopted specific Corporate Governance procedures and policies to help guide the company in fulfilling its responsibilities to shareholders, customers, employees and communities.
Select a link below for specific information about each guideline
- Audit Committee Charter
- Audit Complaint Policy
- Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Management
- Code of Ethics Policy
- Communications with Directors
- Compensation, Nominating, and Corporate Governance Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Director Selection Policy
- Insider Trading Policy
- Stockholder Nominations